Tools of the Trade

What is the one huge roadblock that stands in the way of my knitting?  (Besides having to go to work) Disorganized materials!!  Fed up with having to sort through bags of yarn, boxes of needles, and not being able to put my hands on what I needed I set my mind to organizing!
I visited the Container Store on a whim and in it I found this!



It is really a jewelry organizer but look how perfect it works for circulars?  By the way I am using circulars almost exclusively right now, they are such an ingenious design, even two socks on two circulars is GREAT!
Each tab holds a different size needle

Now, on to the yarn!!

Comments

  1. Videoslots4.com - YouTube Channel of the Day
    Play this video about 5 unique games to play on Your smart phone (Android and download youtube videos iOS) ➤ Check out our videoslot4.com videoslot4.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and your comments!

Nan